§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our website www.gurumb.com .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Register number HRB 76517
Register Court Düsseldorf
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiration of this period, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply:
The consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Establishing contact
2) Registration as trading partner
3) Selection of the desired goods
4) Term of payment by agreement
5) Delivery and / or production of the goods
6) Optional: Installation and commissioning
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at www.gurumb.com . Your order data are for security reasons no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days.
In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the
The ownership of the object sold shall not pass to the buyer until the object is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale to destination.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days, starting from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
Status of the General Terms and Conditions May 2018